Citrus, Lime, Eucalyptus & Peppermint
An alluring composition, with a chameleon soul. With intertwining notes of Siccilian Citrus, Turkish lime, and biting eucalyptus, the aroma is juxtaposing between cool and hot. XX/Élise will cradle you in a false sense of security with its initial light and crisp character before a raw and biting force will hit you like a kiss.
225 PPM Sodium Fluoride
- Made In Switzerland
- Inhibits bad breath
- Vegan/Cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested
- Protects sensitive teeth
- Healing and anti-inflammatory chamomile extract
HOW TO USE:
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and hydrating aloe vera
- Antioxidant vitamin E strengthens skin barrier against free radicals
- Sodium Citrate inhibits bad breath and strengthens the teeth’s protective shield
- Mineralizing Cetylpyridinium Chloride repairs, fights bacteria and provides pro-active care for sensitive teeth
Use once or twice a day after brushing your teeth. Rinse in closed mouth for 30-60 seconds. Then spit out.
- For best results it is recommended not to eat or drink for 30 minutes after use.
- This mouthwash is a supplement – not a substitute – to your regular dental hygiene.
2) Rinse mouth with water post use.
3) Use in case of a known hypersensitivity or allergy to one or more ingredients.
4) Use in association with other mouthwash products
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua/[water], glycerin, pvp, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, limonene, sodium phosphate, aroma/[flavor], tocopheryl acetate, menthyl ethylamido oxalate, disodium phosphate, panthenol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, bisabolol, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, citrus limon peel oil/[citrus limon (lemon) peel oil], eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, citrus aurantifolia oil/[citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil], citral, bht
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 225 ppm f (0.05% active F)